D75KX Rotary blasthole drill rig
Our Sandvik D75KX blasthole drill is built upon the proven design and reliability of our diesel powered rotary blast hole drills with added intelligence and improved operator ergonomics, providing operators with the right balance of reliability and technology.
Ideal for coal or metal mining, with a hole diameter of 229 - 279 millimeters (9 - 11 inches) down to a maximum depth of up to 53 meters (173 feet).
- Swivel-enabled operators seat with integrated electrohydraulic controls simplifies operation and offers improved visibility of operating environment
- Touch screen GUI interface featuring the Sandvik Automation Module (SAM) offering the following options:
- Health monitoring system – replaces old style shutdown switches and enables continuous, real-time measurement, allowing the operator to take the necessary actions in advance of any alarm situation.
- Improved user experience – enhanced control system features (as found with our iSeries machines) reduce troubleshooting time and increase availability. Familiar Sandvik “look and feel” graphical user interface reduces learning curve.
- Easier to maintain with USB and spare part installation ports integrated into rig electrics with programming ports next to the display.
- Oversize driller’s window offers superb view of drill table during operation and improved visibility during tramming
- Bolt-on mast locks eliminate cutting and welding, making mast change-outs easy
- Easy to learn, operate and service the xSeries offers a migration path to the iSeries should the customer's business needs dictate.
|Engine power range||652 kW|
|Max hole depth||up to 52.7 m|
|Dimension (L-W-H)||10,900 x 5,000 x 23,100 mm|
|Dimension mast down (L-W-H)||22,900 x 2,590 x 6,600 mm
|Hole diameter||203 - 279 mm|
|Operating weight (empty)||64,864 kg|
|Rotary head||144 rpm / 11,782 Nm
Maximum rpm / torque
|First pass depth (single-pass)||10.2 m|
|Compressor range||41.0 - 56.6 m3 / min|
|Drilling technique||Rotary / DTH|