DR412i Rotary blasthole drill rig
Sandvik DR412i blasthole drill is designed to deliver dependable penetration and return on investment for 203-311 mm (8.0-12.25 in) rotary and DTH holes, with a first pass capability of 12 m or 39.5 ft and a maximum depth of 75.5 m or 247 ft for the standard mast. The extended mast delivers a first pass depth of 17.8 m or 58.5 ft with a maximum depth of 33.1 m or 108.5 ft. across all recommended pipe diameters.
Need to know more?
Sandvik DR412i is AutoMine® ready providing functionality for both on-board and off-board automated needs. This scalable solution, from on-board automation that increases drilling efficiency to full autonomous operation, is designed to meet customer needs both now and in the future.
- Sandvik Intelligent Control System Architecture (SICA) provides the operator with real-time feedback regarding the machine’s performance and health, along with tools for drill planning, reporting and analysis, improving availability and productivity
- Our scalable iDrill automation platform provides automation options and digital services which yield accurately placed, consistently clean, precision-drilled holes delivering improved fragmentation, productivity and asset utilization.
- Patented deck wrench allows bit change in conjunction with optional remote-control crane, eliminates manual bit handling enhancing operator safety
- Dedicated Mast access facilitates easy inspections of key components, reducing downtime
- Ergonomic cab design features a swivel-enabled operators seat with integrated joysticks, large, easy-reach touch screens and keypads enable effortless access to machine settings, while the extra-large drillers window offers a full unobstructed view of the drill table.
- Open-design catwalk system improves access to frequent maintenance areas, speeding maintenance routines and reducing chance for injury
iDrill scalable automation platform
All iSeries drill rigs are equipped with iDrill technology. This scalable automation platform provides automation options and digital services designed to speed up your production process and support your mine operations. You can use as much or as little as you need knowing is available when you need it.
Our optional AutoMine® for Surface solution allows you to leverage iDrill technology to further scale up automation according to your business needs. AutoMine® for Surface covers all aspects of automation, from remote and autonomous operation of a single piece of equipment, to multi-machine control and full-fleet automation.
Compare the features available within iDrill and AutoMine
|Engine power (tier 4)||708 kW (950 hp)|
|Engine power (non-tier 4)||782 kW (1050 hp)|
|Max hole depth (single pass)||Up to 33.5 m (110 ft)|
|Max hole depth (multi pass)||Up to 76 m (245 ft)|
|Dimension mast up (single pass) (L-W-H)||14.8 x 7.21 x 25.9 m (48 ft 5 in x 24 ft 2 in x 84 ft 8 in)|
|Dimension mast up (multi pass) (L-W-H)||14.8 x 7.21 x 19.2 m (48 ft 5 in x 24 ft 2 in x 62 ft 10 in)|
|Dimension mast down (single pass) (L-W-H)||25.9 x 7.21 x 7.8 m (84 ft 10 in x 24 ft 2 in x 25 ft 9 in)|
|Dimension mast down (multi pass) (L-W-H)||19.2 x 7.21 x 7.8 m (63 ft 2 in x 24 ft 2 in x 25 ft 9 in)|
|Hole diameter||216 - 311 mm (8 ½ - 12 ¼ in)|
|Operating weight (Ext. Mast empty)||111,584 kg (246,000 lb)|
|Operating weight (Std. Mast empty)||109,769 kg (242,000 lb)|
|Rotary head||120 rpm / 15,479 Nm / 11,417 ft lb|
|First pass depth (Standard Mast)||12.0 m (39.5 ft)|
|First pass depth (Extended Mast)||17.8 m (58.5 ft)|
|Compressor Standard-Rotary||56.6 m3/min (2000 SCFM) @ 6.9 bar (100 psi)
76.6 m3/min (2000 SCFM) @ 5.5 bar (80 psi)
|Compressor Standard-DTH||41 m3/min (1,450 SCFM) @ 24.1 bar (350 psi)|
|Weight on Bit||400 kN (90,000 lb)|
|Max Pull Down Force||356 kN (80,000 lb)|
|Drilling technique||Rotary / DTH|
*Consult factory for options and alternate power group arrangements