Ranger™ DX810i Surface
top hammer drill rig
The Ranger™ DX810i is a member of our new Ranger™ DXi family. Featuring the Sandvik intelligence features, the most powerful RD900 rock drills and reliable rock tools, Ranger™ DX810i characterizes our revolutionary generation of top hammer surface drill rigs with an optimized drilling system. With an ultimate drilling coverage of 290°, it is the most efficient rig in its class.
Need to know more?
Get reach. Get performance. Get connected.
All the Ranger™ DXi family's top hammer surface drill rigs feature a revolving superstructure. Thanks to its 290-degree reach enabling drilling coverage of 55 square meters, you'll save time and minimize the need to reposition your rig.
Ranger™ DXi rigs ultimate drilling performance is based on the fully optimized drilling system: the proven and powerful Sandvik RD900 Series rock drills and the unique curved thread CT Series rock tools transforming the power to straight holes.
Ranger™ DXi’s productivity is boosted by advanced connectivity features, that make monitoring fleet performance, machine health and utilization easy.
- 290 degrees revolving upper structure with 55 m2 drilling coverage area
- Powerful RD900 rock drill family with 21-25 kW
- Unique curved thread Sandvik CT55 rock tools offer up to 20 % higher penetration rates
- Advanced intelligent options, such as iTorque control system, hole-to-hole navigation, one-hole automation and TIM3D
- Drilling productivity can be boosted with My Sandvik Productivity fleet performance monitoring system.
- Comfortable iCab cabin with extremely low noise level 73,5 dB
|Recommended hole diameter||64 - 127 mm (3 - 5 in.)|
|Drill rod / tube diameter||38, 45 or 51 mm (1 ½, 1 ¾ or 2 in.)|
|Hydraulic rock drill||RD925M / 25 kW, RD921S / 21 kW|
Volvo TAD881VE (EU Stage V, T4F)
|Flushing air capacity||8.5 m³/min|
|Certificate||ROPS and FOPS|
|Transport Length||12.4 m (40.7 ft)|
|Transport Width||2.45 m (8 ft)|
|Transport Height||3.3 m (10.8 ft)|
|Weight||19,600 kg (43,210 lb)|
*if larger than 115 mm holes drilled, consult factory