DT1232i Tunneling jumbo
Sandvik DT1232i is a fully automated i-series tunneling jumbo with three electro-hydraulic booms for fast and accurate drilling in tunneling and cavern excavations.
This rig has automatic drilling functions and boom positioning including an optional fully automated drilling cycle, Sandvik DT1232i is equipped the new high frequency rock drill RD535 and tools designed for high speed drilling.
Automated drilling of pre-planned drilling pattern combined with extensive data collection and reporting system enables continuous control of productivity, quality and economy. In addition to face drilling, the unit can also be used for cross-cutting, bolt hole drilling and long hole drilling.
- Superior coverage thanks to its one meter boom extension
- Up to 20% higher penetration rate with the new RD535 rock drill
- 25 % additional coverage in cross cut and bolt hole drilling
- 40% improved exhaust filtration with the new diesel motor (stage 5)
- Alpha360 & GT38 rock tools for optimized performance
- SRH rod handling system for longhole drilling
- Ergonomic and extremely comfortable cabin with excellent visibility during tramming and drilling
- Intelligent drilling control system saves drilling tools and drilling time