DL432i Longhole drill rig
Sandvik DL432i is a fully-mechanized, highly versatile and compact electro-hydraulic top hammer longhole drill. It is designed for underground mass mining in 3.2 x 3.2 meters or larger production drifts.
The DL432i is capable of drilling vertical and inclined fans and single or parallel Ø64–102 mm longholes up to 38 meters in depth, using T38, T45 and T51 MF-rods or Ø65 mm (T45) and Ø76 mm (ST58) tube rods.
- High drilling capacity and good control with the new drilling system components
- Versatile type boom with good coverage and reach for wide range of applications
- Automated drilling, data transfer and remote control ensure improved drilling productivity
- Very comfortable and user friendly operator’s FOPS/ROPS safety cabin
- Easy access to service points from ground level for safe and fast maintenance