Toro™ TH663i is an intelligent high-productivity 63 tonne underground truck, belonging to Sandvik Toro™ family.
Safer. Stronger. Smarter.
The Toro™ TH6631i truck offers increased productivity and efficient ore moving process. Low own weight, 63 tonnes payload capacity and high ramp speeds are designed to boost productivity.
Designed with operator and maintenance safety in mind, the truck is equipped with industry leading cabin offering superior operator ergonomics, and multiple digital solutions for easy maintenance and trouble shooting.
The Toro™ TH663i truck fuel efficient 565 kW Stage II / Tier 2 Volvo engine offers long lifetime and low cost of ownership.
The optionally available sintered metal DPF reduces diesel particle emissions by more than 99% (particle count) in the size range of 20–300 nm.
Toro™ TH663i features multiple smart solutions such as Sandvik Intelligent Control system as well as OptiMine® data collection and AutoMine® readiness as standard. Additional features such as an integrated jacking system and integrated weighing system (IWS) are available as options.
All Sandvik underground trucks are designed to operate fully loaded and at high speeds on long spiral haulage ways with up to 20% gradient.
Toro™ TH663i is a matching pair with the Toro™ LH621i loader for three-pass loading.
- Low own weight, high capacity and fast ramp speeds
- Premium cabin ergonomics for operator comfort
- Sandvik Intelligent Control System enabling multiple digital solutions, including AutoMine® and OptiMine®
- Maintenance friendly with smart placement of key service areas and service access
- Integrated jacking system for safer and faster tyre change
- Low cost per tonne by extended component lifetimes and robust structure
|Dimension (L-W-H)||11.6 x 3.5 x 3.5 m|
|Capacity||63 metric ton|
|Weight (operating)||48,440 kg|
|Engine power||565 kW|
|Speed (loaded)||33 km/h|