Sandvik TH663i is a high productivity underground truck and one of our latest underground haulage machines. This heavy duty truck offers a 63-metric-ton payload capacity, high speed on inclines and a low cost per hauled tonne.
Sandvik TH663i truck features a wide range of intelligence integrated technology, such as Sandvik Intelligent Control system, integrated jacking system, onboard weighing system, OptiMine® data collection and Automation Readiness as standard. All Sandvik underground mining trucks are designed to operate fully loaded and at high speeds on long spiral haulage ways with up to 20% gradients.
- More than 60 safety features protect operators and maintenance staff
- Sandvik Intelligent Control system and tire management system identify problems before they occur
- With the latest addition of the AutoMine® Trucking Onboard option, Sandvik TH663i enables autonomous haulage for both transfer level and decline ramp application
- Integrated jacking system provides a safer and faster method to jack up the truck and enables tire-changes even when the truck is fully loaded
- Onboard weighing system developed by Sandvik offers a means to track your payload to act productively
- Front-frame suspension ensures operator comfort
|Dimension (L-W-H)||11.6 x 3.5 x 3.5 m|
|Capacity||63 metric ton|
|Weight (operating)||48,440 kg|
|Engine power||565 kW|
|Speed (loaded)||32.6 km/h|