DD311 Development drill rig
Sandvik DD311 is a single-boom drill designed for fast and accurate drilling within drifting and tunneling of 40 m² sections.
Need to know more?
This development drill is available in 3 different version:
- DD311: This electro-hydraulic drill operates with diesel tramming and electric drilling
- DD311D: This drill operates with diesel engine power making it, the ideal rig in areas where electrical power is not available
- DD311DE: This unit can drill both from diesel and electric power
- Efficient drilling at lowest cost with the reliable RDX5 drifter
- Boom coverage and various fixed or telescopic feed lengths offer versatile multi-directional drilling capabilities in small to medium heading tunnels
- FOPS/ROPS-certified cabin/canopy offers increased safety for operators
- Compact carrier allows for tramming into small tunnels
- Troubleshooting, fault finding and maintenance made easy
- Spare part commonality across product family