Top hammer drilling tools
Sandvik rock tools for top hammer drilling are designed to transmit intensive impact energy into the rock with the least possible loss of energy. The result is good rock breakage, high penetration rates and high productivity. Along with optimal hole quality, great reliability and long service life, Sandvik tools deliver you the best possible blasting results, outstanding drill-steel economy and low overall operating cost.
Top hammer drilling
Sandvik can make a perfect match between top hammer and bit to secure maximum performance.
- Longer service life of drill steel components means your drilling tool cost is reduced
- Increased service life means less downtime and fewer injuries
- Straighter holes, less hole deviation gives you better-balanced fragmentation
Face drilling and bolting tools
Sandvik face drilling and bolting tools consist of drifter rods, couplings, shank adapters and button bits. The drill bits feature a cemented carbide grade with higher density and a more homogeneous structure. Toughness has been increased without compromising the exceedingly high wear resistance. You can select from a complete assortment for drilling 33- to 51-mm holes.
- Sandvik Alpha 330 short thread design with double guide system and more steel gives you longer rod life, straighter holes and precise collaring
- Exact collaring and straight holes mean better advance in every blast, lowering your total cost
- Straight holes are a prerequisite for optimized drilling patterns, and Sandvik equipment is designed to provide this
Hand-held drilling tools
A complete assortment of integral drill steels, tapered rods and bits are available for hand held drilling, featuring unique cemented carbide with superior wear resistance and service life.
- Carburized rods give you best in class service life with increased productivity
- Tapered button bits offer extra wear resistance which means lower costs
- Wide assortment makes it easy to match the need
- Product quality ensures full control over the production tasks
Long hole drilling tools
A complete assortment of top hammer tools for long hole drilling, includes MF-rods, drill tubes, shank adapters and drill bits. Our tube drilling system offer high rate of penetration, quality straight drill holes, and low total production cost.
- Sandvik's superior wear resistance means less downtime, longer service life, and bigger profits
- Sandvik's tube drilling system with high penetration rate and straight, high-quality holes lowers your production cost
- Correct rock tools selection can cut hole deviation in half and increase profitability