The all-new RH560 DTH hammer has been developed to be a robust and reliable addition to your surface mining and long-haul production drilling operations. It helps you drill faster and lower your drilling cost per hole.
Need to know more?
Our Sandvik RH560 hammer is made for jobs that require a more efficient air cycle, allowing you to get more energy out of each blow of the piston and increase your rate of penetration. Using less air, you still get a high output of power that is more energy efficient and uses less fuel.
It also does not use a foot valve in the bits, which will help prevent inconvenient and costly breakdowns. Instead, designed so the airflow can be handled without the use of a foot valve. With less leakage, you'll enjoy better efficiency and lower energy costs.
- Industry-standard shanks proven and reliable technology
- Robust piston, increased reliability
- A new bit retaining system, that are able to carry high loads
- A reduced number of inner components minimizes parts breakage
- A V-lock system prevents component movement
- Less air is required, allowing you to build pressure much faster and shorten start up phase for the drill