DS211L-V Rock support drill rig
Sandvik DS211L-V is a single-boom, electro-hydraulic, low-profile drilling machine designed to drill bolt holes and long holes in excavations with headroom as low as 1.7 meters (5.6 feet). This high-performance machine has been engineered to drill and install short rigid bolts up to 2.2 meters (7.2 feet) long in a semi-mechanized way, or drill long holes of up to 10 meters (33 feet) in any direction.
Need to know more?
- Robust telescopic boom allows the installation of severall rows of bolts without moving the machine
- Layout designed for good visibility and balance
- Powerful four-wheeldrive articulated carrier for fast and safe manoeuvering in low headroom conditions
- Can be safely operated by one person under the protective canopy (FOPS)
- Well protected but easily accessible service points