The global shortage of raw materials inspired our Carbide Recycling Program. An initiative that addresses today’s increasing environmental concerns while also benefiting our customers' bottom line
Sandvik make recycling on worn-out solid carbide tools as easy as possible, with convenient collection at customers operation. Together with our customers, our goal is to reduce the environmental impacts of tool production.
Convenient collection points are arranged at your own operation, and you will receive market price for your used tools. We recycle the carbide material in compliance with the most stringent environmental and safety standards certified according to ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 (ISO 45001).
Finally, the recycled carbide will be given new life in the form of new cemented carbide products. A process that benefits both your business and the environment.
- Available for all current and future customers worldwide
- Environmentally friendly recycling process where CO2 emissions are reduced by 40 percent
- Cost recovery and reduced wast disposal
- Compensation received for recycled material
- Cemented carbide rock tools from all manufacturers are accepted
- Simple procedures
- Lower nitrous oxide emissions
- Use of hazardous chemicals is virtually eliminated
- Less waste