MH621 Roadheader for hardrock
Sandvik MH621 hard-rock miner is an electrically powered and crawler-mounted roadheader that is engineered to excavate roadways and galleries in strong rock formations. This heavy-duty machine has a powerful transverse cutter head mounted on an extremely robust telescopic cutter boom. It is designed to excavate rock with high compressive strengths.
MH621 is available as a PLC (programmable logical controller) controlled machine. Country-specific FLP certifications by various international approval authorities are possible.
- Improved safety features ensure safe underground working conditions and less operational hazards.
- Heavy duty, robust machine design and ICUTROC cutting technology for hard rock application increase machine availability and reduce machine service costs.
- Different cutter heads for a wide range of rock conditions and applications serve for high versatility in machine operation.
- Optional machine guidance system significantly improves profile accuracy and decreases tunneling costs.
- Various digitalization options like Cutronic (automated cutting cycle), which enables semi-autonomous machine operation, optimize customer value.
|Dimension (L-W-H)||15,200 x 3,500 x 2,700 mm|
|Cutting height (max)||5,800 mm|
|Cutting height (min)||3,800 mm|
|Cutting width (min/max)||4,500 - 8,500 mm|
|Cutter motor power||300 kW|
|Ground pressure||0.23 MPa|
|Loading capacity||300 m3/h|
|Max. tram speed||17 m/min|
|Installed power||504 kW|