Toro™ TH320 is a mining truck with a payload capacity of 20 metric tons designed for small and medium-sized hard rock mines. Despite the relatively high payload capacity, this underground truck has the same overall width as most 15-ton trucks on the market.
Need to know more?
Toro™ TH320 truck features a 20 metric tonne payload capacity and is designed for small and medium-sized mines. It combines a low overall weight with the high payload and ramp speeds for enhanced productivity. This dump truck has a reinforced, wear resistant steel structure to meet productivity needs in a rough mining environment and high ambient temperatures.
Its features include a Volvo Tier 3 engine that is more fuel efficient and heavy-duty axles. The Sandvik Intelligent Control System monitors equipment health and provides early warnings to reduce downtime.
All Sandvik underground mining trucks are designed to operate fully loaded and at high speeds on long spiral haulage ways with up to 20 percent gradients.
- Specifically designed to perform in tough underground conditions
- A Volvo Tier 3 engine with low fuel consumption, new heavy-duty axles, FEA optimized steel frame and a reliable and easy to maintain hydraulic system
- Narrow size enables operation in headings as small as 3x3 meters
- Ground-level daily maintenance enables safer servicing
- Optional ejector box for tight backfill haulage
|Dimension (L-W-H)||9.1 x 2.2 x 2.4 m|
|Capacity||20 metric ton|
|Weight (operating)||22,600 kg|
|Engine power||235 kW|
|Speed (loaded)||28 km/h|