Raise boring drilling tools
Sandvik Raise Boring tools are optimized for cost-effective, safe and sustainable operations – for all purposes and whether you are looking for inclined, vertical or horizontal shafts. We also work closely with our customers to share our core raise boring knowledge and meet the specific needs for your project.
Need to know more?
WHY CHOOSE SANDVIK RAISE BORING TOOLS?
At Sandvik, we supply a wide range of tools for all raise boring methods, and with our broad know-how and specific application experience, we provide you with professional support and short lead times. Our assortment is flexible with its standard and interchangeable components, and you are sure to find the solution you need for conventional raise boring, blind boring up and down, as well as horizontal drilling.
With our offering of pilot bits, cutters and reaming heads in various types, sizes and configurations, you can ream and drill holes from 0.6 to over 8 meters in diameter, along with constantly high performance throughout different rock types. Our proven design comes with bolted standard components for easy mounting, assembly and service, while the reaming heads are easily adaptable to various rock conditions simply by re-arranging the cutter types.
As safety is of major importance when handling heavy raise boring tools, we always aim to reduce any potential risks for the operator. We are innovative at heart, and R&D is deeply rooted in our company. For us, this means a drive to constantly develop market-leading and long-lasting raise boring tools, and for you, it translates into sustainable, safe, and high-performing products.
- Designed for improved performance.
- Longer service life resulting in lower maintenance cost
- Different cutter designs options for higher rate of penetration
- New and improved cutter design with upgraded and enhanced key features
- Reduced service intervals and increased operator safety
EXTRA VALUES FOR YOU
- Option to rent our Sandvik reaming head from diameter 0,660 m to 6,1 m
- Our experienced R&D team are available and ready to support with complex queries and tailor-made solution for your raise boring requirements
- Our main focus is always to reduce your total drilling cost