BR555 Hydraulic breaker
Sandvik BR555 small range breaker can be utilized in a number of different applications, thanks to its ability to be mounted on a wide range of carriers, and is extremely versatile and efficient. The equipment is capable of accepting a wide range of oil flows as well as tolerating high back pressures, ensuring it's productive in the toughest environments.
Sandvik BR555 is reliable and durable, with long wear times on all parts. Membrane-type accumulators assist with power strokes, whilst providing protection against hydraulic spikes. This enables consistently high productivity, whilst maintaining stability and safety.
Field replaceable lower tool bushing and a low-maintenance design ensures optimum hammer uptime, and the fact that all parts are readily available ensures they are easy to replace. This equipment is highly efficient, with a low operating cost.
- Simple tool installation ensures simple set-up
- Protected hose connection reduces dust build-up
- Constant Blow Energy gives consistent performance
- Easy to use and service, so maintenance downtime is kept to a minimum
- High productivity and reliability, with low operating costs
- Broad carrier range gives the equipment real versatility
|Working weight, kg (lb)||275 (610)|
|Impact rate, bpm||600 - 1800|
|Operating pressure, bar (psi)||90 - 140 (1,305 - 2,030)|
|Tool diameter, mm (in.)||72 (2.83)|
|Acceptable oil flow, l/min (gal/min)||35 - 90 (9.2 - 23.8)|
|Mini excavator weight, allowed range, t (lb)||3.2 - 8.0 (7,100 - 17,600)|
|Skid steer weight, allowed range, t (lb)||1.9 - 5.3 (4,200 - 11,700)|