BR1322 Hydraulic breaker
Sandvik BR1322 small range breaker is capable of accepting a wide range of oil flows as well as tolerating high back pressures. This means that it can be mounted on a wide range of carriers and utilized in a number of different applications. Sandvik BR1322 is the largest in the range of small hydraulic breakers.
Sandvik BR1322 is built to last. Membrane-type accumulators assist with power strokes, whilst providing protection against hydraulic spikes. This enables consistently high productivity, whilst maintaining stability and safety.
Field replaceable lower tool bushing and a low-maintenance design ensures optimum hammer uptime, and the fact that all parts are readily available ensures they are easy to replace. This equipment is highly efficient, with a low operating cost.
- Simple tool installation ensures simple set-up
- Protected hose connection reduces dust build-up
- Constant Blow Energy gives consistent performance
- Easy to use and service, so maintenance downtime is kept to a minimum
- High productivity and reliability, with low operating costs
- Broad carrier range gives the equipment real versatility
- Flat top housing construction covers well known Rammer S29 power cell
- CBE operating principle allowing wide oil flow range and easy installation
- Wide tool selection for every application
|Working weight, kg (lb)||850 (1,870)|
|Impact rate, bpm||500 - 1000|
|Operating pressure, bar (psi)||125 - 150 (1,815 - 2,175)|
|Tool diameter, mm (in.)||95 (3.74)|
|Acceptable oil flow, l/min (gal/min)||60 - 120 (15.9 - 31.7)|
|Carrier weight, allowed range, t (lb)||9 - 15 (19,800 - 33,100)|