BR255 Hydraulic breaker
Sandvik BR255 small range breaker is versatile, and can be mounted on a wide range of carriers and utilized in a number of different applications. The equipment is capable of accepting a wide range of oil flows as well as tolerating high back pressures, ensuring it's productive in the most challenging environments.
Sandvik BR255 is built to last. Membrane-type accumulators assist with power strokes, whilst providing protection against hydraulic spikes. This enables consistently high productivity, whilst maintaining stability and safety.
Field replaceable lower tool bushing and a low-maintenance design ensures optimum hammer uptime, and the fact that all parts are readily available ensures they are easy to replace. This equipment is highly efficient, with a low operating cost.
- Simple tool installation ensures simple set-up
- Protected hose connection reduces dust build-up
- Constant Blow Energy gives consistent performance
- Easy to use and service, so maintenance downtime is kept to a minimum
- High productivity and reliability, with low operating costs
- Broad carrier range gives the equipment real versatility
|Working weight, kg (lb)||110 (240)|
|Impact rate, bpm||600 - 3200|
|Operating pressure, bar (psi)||95-150 (1,380 - 2,175)|
|Tool diameter, mm (in.)||40 (1.57)|
|Acceptable oil flow, l/min (gal/min)||15 - 35 (4.0 - 9.2)|
|Mini excavator weight, allowed range, t (lb)||1.2 - 2.5 (2,600 - 5,500)|
|Skid steer weight, allowed range, t (lb)||0.8 - 1.7 (1,800 - 3,700)|