BB6630 Breaker boom
Sandvik BB6630 breaker boom is typically used in quarries and mines to improve the productivity of stationary crushers by feeding material into the crusher and by raking the hopper area.
Medium range booms are designed to endure tougher duty cycles and can also be used in more demanding applications, such as underground grizzlies. The triangular boom design of Sandvik medium range booms optimally combines a light weight with a high capacity. The circular shape of the boom pedestal effectively optimizes the stress distribution and foundation structures.
- Stationary crushers
- Gyratory crushers
- Optimized and robust design for best usability and longer service life
- Round pedestal for optimal stress distribution and minimal footprint
- Shock absorbing pedestal mounting for minimal vibrations
- Arctic steel option for superior usability in extreme cold climates
- Suitable breakers BR1533–BR2155
|Maximum reach, m||8.6|
|Nominal horizontal reach (H), m||6.5|
|Nominal vertical reach (V), m||5.8|
|Base diameter, m||1.51|
|Recommended breaker types||BR1533, BR2155|
|Recommended power packs||HA30, HA37|