Large range breaker booms
Sandvik rock breaker booms are specially designed primarily for mining markets, although it can be used across a range of applications. based on years of experience, research and listening to customer feedback, and are all productive, efficient and reliable.
Large range booms also feature a multi-fit pedestal, which makes replacing existing, worn-out boom systems more convenient. In addition, the number of different parts in the pedestal boom system is cut to minimum by fitting same cylinders for all boom functions, along with other modular design features.
- Stationary crushers
- The most common boom range in heavy duty mining
- Sandvik full electrification makes the machinery more energy efficient
- Modular design allows for easy replacement of parts, as well as simple assembly
- Conical Expander® pins
- High twist capacity
- Heavy-duty cylinders don't wear as quickly, maximizing productivity for longer periods
- Shock absorbing pedestal mounting increases stability
- Suitable breakers from Large Range BR3288 upwards