Reach further. Exceed expectations
Dino™ DC420Ri is a surface top hammer drill rig for 51 to 76 mm (2 to 3”) hole sizes. The compact yet robust machine offers mobility and stability for working in urban construction sites, as well as for demanding quarry and infrastructure applications. Dino™ DC420Ri delivers the largest coverage area in its class.
3-rod carousel cassette
Improve your productivity by choosing an optional 3-rod carousel cassette and drill holes up to a depth of 14 meters.
Easy to maneuver and control
Dino™ DC420Ri is entirely remotely controlled. The drill rig has an intelligent control system and a convenient and up to date user interface, including a 7” onboard touch screen colour display.
Performance for demanding jobs
The well proven 14 kW RD414 rock drill and up to 18 square meters (193 sq ft) coverage area add up to a productive solution. Dino™ DC420Ri is equipped with a wide carrier for maximum stability and powerful tracks with great tramming power.
Dino™ DC420Ri Brochure
Dino™ DC420Ri feauture & technical data
Why choose Dino™ DC420RI?
- Drilling performance with stabilized RD414 rock drill and boom with longest reach of its size
- High quality holes with patented collaring guide
- Stage V engine and the latest fuel saving systems to cut down fuel consumption
- Ease of maintenance with easy access to all daily service points at ground level and an onboard screen for dignostics
- Wide range of options to customize your rig:
- 3-rod carousel cassette for 14-meter holes
- Hydraulic roll-over
- Feed auto-aligning
- Water flushing
Recommended hole diameter 51 - 76 mm (2 - 3 in.) Drill rod / tube diameter 32, 35, 39 mm Hydraulic rock drill Sandvik RD414, 14 kW (19 hp) Engine Volvo Penta TAD580VE (Stage V) Flushing air capacity 3.5 m³/min, up to 8 bar Transport length 6.9 m (22.64 ft) Transport width 2.45 m (8.03 ft) Transport height 2.85 m (9.35 ft) Weight abt. 11,000 kg (24,250 lb)
Talk to our experts about how we can help you today