Sandvik TH551i is a high productivity underground truck and one of our latest underground haulage machines. This heavy duty truck offers a 51-metric-tonne payload capacity, high speed on inclines, and a low cost per hauled tonne.
Sandvik TH55i truck features a wide range of intelligence integrated technology, such as Sandvik Intelligent Control system, integrated jacking system, onboard weighing system, OptiMineTM data collection and Automation Readiness as standard. All Sandvik underground mining trucks are designed to operate fully loaded and at high speeds on long spiral haulage ways with up to 20% gradients.
- More than 60 safety features protect operators and maintenance staff
- Sandvik Intelligent Control system and tire management system identify problems before they occur
- With the latest addition of the AutoMineTM Trucking Onboard option, Sandvik TH551ii enables autonomous haulage for both transfer level and decline ramp application
- Integrated jacking system provides a safer and faster method to jack up the truck and enables tire-changes even when the truck is fully loaded
- Onboard weighing system developed by Sandvik offers a means to track your payload to act productively
- Front frame suspension ensures operator comfort
- Low emission engine to ensure sustainable mining
|Dimension (L-W-H)||11.6 x 3.2 x 3.2 m|
|Capacity||51 metric ton|
|Weight (operating)||41,000 kg|
|Engine power||515 kW|
|Speed (loaded)||34.5 km/h|