Toro™ TH545i is a high performance 45 tonne articulated underground dump truck for use in 4.5 x 4.5 meter haulage ways. The truck’s performance is based on proven design, high engine power and high payload related to own weight.
Need to know more?
Toro™ TH545i features a wide range of intelligence integrated technology, such as Sandvik Intelligent Control system, My Sandvik Digital Services, and Automation compatibility as standard, supplemented with Integrated Weighing System option for tracking the payload. With the latest addition of the AutoMine® Trucking Onboard option, Toro™ TH545i enables autonomous haulage for both transfer level and decline ramp applications.
An optional EU Stage V engine will further help reduce fuel consumption and emissions without sacrificing high productivity.
- Robust and proven design, boosted with i-series intelligent solutions
- High power and low machine own weight make Toro™ TH545i fast and the most powerful mining truck in its capacity class
- Integrated weighing system option ensures full utilization of truck payload capacity
- Sandvik Intelligent Control system as standard
- AutoMine compatibility as standard to improve safety and efficiency
|Dimension (L-W-H)||10.7 x 3.1 x 2.9 m|
|Capacity||45 metric ton|
|Weight (operating)||36,000 kg|
|Engine power||450 kW (603 hp)|
|Speed (loaded)||30 km/h|