Sandvik TH430 is an underground mining truck that offers a haulage capacity of 30 metric tons and sets new standards in safety, reliability and productivity. Designed for service efficiency and maximum uptime, this truck is made for medium-sized operations.
All Sandvik underground mining trucks are designed to operate fully loaded and at high speeds on long spiral haulage ways with up to 20% gradients.
- Smallest envelope in its class enables high maneuverability and operation in restricted mines
- Sandvik Intelligent Control system identifies problems before they occur
- 50/50 loaded weight distribution ensures smoother handling
- Redesigned dump box reduces discharge time
- Three-pass loading with Sandvik LH410 optimizes optimizes the ore-moving process
|Dimension (L-W-H)||10.3 x 2.7 x 2.7 m|
|Capacity||30 metric ton|
|Weight (operating)||28,830 kg|
|Engine power||310 kW|
|Speed (loaded)||36.6 km/h|