Toro™ TH330 is a narrow 30 metric tonne truck that fits in a 3 x 3 meter heading. Available with a standard forward facing, open operator’s compartment or an optional forward facing, fully enclosed and air conditioned cabin, Sandvik TH330 offers operator comfort without compromising visibility.
All Sandvik underground mining trucks are designed to operate fully loaded and at high speeds on long spiral haulage ways with up to 20% gradients.
- Specifically designed to perform in tough underground conditions
- A Volvo Tier 3 engine with low fuel consumption, new heavy-duty axles, FEA optimized steel frame and a reliable and easy to maintain hydraulic system
- Narrow size enables operation in headings as small as 3 x 3 meters
- Excellent payload capacity reduces the need for additional trucks
- Ground-level daily maintenance enables safer servicing
|Dimension (L-W-H)||9.2 x 2.5 x 2.8 m|
|Capacity||30 metric ton|
|Weight (operating)||24,500 kg|
|Engine power||235 kW|
|Speed (loaded)||24 km/h|