Sandvik TT595 is a robust roof-support trailer with a 57-ton loading capacity, hydraulic drive assist and spring-applied brakes. It is an capable of hauling larger longwall equipment, and is designed for use in conjunction with Sandvik LS190 and LS190S loaders.
- Increased 57 tonne capacity capable of carrying larger long wall chocks
- Hydraulic traction assists trailers up steep inclines and over uneven ground
- Two hydraulic eject cylinders enable roof-support unloading in confined spaces
- Spring applied, hydraulically released brake system
- Heavy duty winch with 327 kN line pull
- Can carry longwall chocks up to 2050 mm wide.
- Compact design offers a small turning radius for narrow spaces
|Carrying capacity||57,000 kg|
|Dimension (L-W-H)||5.65 x 3.96 x 1.67 m|
|Ground clearance||275 mm|
|Hydraulic assist tractive effort||34 kN|
|Trailer weight||21,000 kg|
|Winch line pull||327 kN|