Sandvik TS490L is a low-height, underground shield hauler engineered as an extremely robust longwall recovery vehicle for coal mines, capable of hauling larger longwall equipment. With a carrying capacity of 40 tonnes, it is the largest Sandvik underground shield hauler in the heavy lifting bracket.
Need to know more?
- Carrying capacity of 40 tonnes @ 1200 mm from the fork face
- Capable of working in roof conditions as low as 1.8 m meters
- Optional front and rear cameras and LCD displays ensure excellent visibility for operators
- Rear frame includes non-slip surfaces and flat cover design for safer access
- Compact design offers a small turning radius for narrow spaces
- Ground-level daily maintenance enables safer servicing
|Dimension (L-W-H)||10.1 x 3.3 x 1.65 m|
|Capacity||40 metric ton|
|Weight (operating)||48,000 kg|
|Engine power||153 kW|
|Tractive Effort||380 kN|
|Speed (loaded)||19.5 km/h|