LS195 Flameproof underground utility vehicle
Sandvik LS195 is a low-profile, 10-ton capacity scoop and utility vehicle. This combination of underground coal loader and flameproof utility vehicle comes equipped with an MSHA- and ATEX-approved diesel power pack. Designed for continuous heavy duty operation in tough conditions, it is an optimal solution for all coal mines.
Sandvik LS 195 underground utility vehicle features two characteristics of particular appeal to our mining customers – it is flameproof and low profile.
- Clean electronic engine technology reduces environmental impact
- Low profile for operation in seams as low as 1.5 meters (4’11”)
- Largest capacity scoop offering with 10 tonne capacity
- Vertical lift and tilt bucket functionality with option for pin-on or quick connect bucket attachment for additional flexibility
- Reduced noise level to 89 dbA
- Resilient mounted cab for operator comfort and safety
|Dimension (L-W-H)||9.9 x 2.8 x 1.4 m|
|Capacity||10 metric ton|
|Weight (operating)||23,595 kg|
|Engine power||168 kW|
|Tractive Effort||220 kN|
|Speed (loaded)||20.1 km/h|