LS190S Flameproof underground utility vehicle
Sandvik LS190s is our heavy-duty underground utility vehicle with a increased capacity of 12 tonnes. This LHD can be used in conjunction with our 57-tonne hydraulic assist roof support trailer for relocating larger longwall equipment. The compact design gives a small turning radius and ease of operation leads to faster cycle times.
Need to know more?
- Redesigned lifting system and drivetrain to provide increased 12 tonne capacity
- Pressure-compensated hydraulic system with “flow on demand” maximizes efficiency and conserves power
- Increased cabin size for improved ergonomics and improved operator comfort
- Proven reliability of the Caterpillar 3126 DITA mechanical engine package
- Ground-level daily maintenance enables safer servicing
- Compact design for small turning radius
|Dimension (L-W-H)||9.0 x 2.3 x 2.2 m|
|Capacity||12 metric ton|
|Bucket range||2.2 - 3.8 m3|
|Weight (operating)||25,300 kg|
|Engine power||153 kW|
|Tractive Effort||190 kN|
|Speed (loaded)||26.6 km/h|