LS190 Flameproof underground utility vehicle
Sandvik LS190 is our most flexible underground utility vehicle in the higher power bracket, with a lifting capacity of 10 tons. This compact and powerful underground coal loader can be used in conjunction with our 57-ton hydraulic assist roof support trailer for relocating larger longwall equipment.
Longwalls mean long hauls. Sandvik LS190 flameproof utility vehicle gets the equipment to the furthest reaches of the mine – quickly, securely and safely.
- Pressure-compensated hydraulic system with "flow on demand" maximizes efficiency and conserves power.
- Optional fixed-displacment system also available for more challenging environments
- Compact design for small turning radius
- Easy operation leads to faster cycle times
- Increased cabin size for improved ergonomics and improved operator comfort
- Proven reliability of the Caterpillar 3126 DITA mechanical engine package
- Ground-level daily maintenance enables safer servicing
|Dimension (L-W-H)||9.0 x 2.3 x 2.2 m|
|Capacity||10 metric ton|
|Bucket range||2.2 - 3.8 m3|
|Weight (operating)||25,300 kg|
|Engine power||153 kW|
|Tractive Effort||190 kN|
|Speed (loaded)||26.8 km/h|