LS190 Flameproof underground utility vehicle
Sandvik LS190 is our most flexible underground utility vehicle in the higher power bracket, with a lifting capacity of 10 tons. This compact and powerful underground coal loader can be used in conjunction with our 57-ton hydraulic assist roof support trailer for relocating larger longwall equipment.
Need to know more?
Longwalls mean long hauls. Sandvik LS190 flameproof utility vehicle gets the equipment to the furthest reaches of the mine – quickly, securely and safely.
- Pressure-compensated hydraulic system with "flow on demand" maximizes efficiency and conserves power.
- Optional fixed-displacment system also available for more challenging environments
- Compact design for small turning radius
- Easy operation leads to faster cycle times
- Increased cabin size for improved ergonomics and improved operator comfort
- Proven reliability of the Caterpillar 3126 DITA mechanical engine package
- Ground-level daily maintenance enables safer servicing
|Dimension (L-W-H)||9.0 x 2.3 x 2.2 m|
|Capacity||10 metric ton|
|Bucket range||2.2 - 3.8 m3|
|Weight (operating)||25,300 kg|
|Engine power||153 kW|
|Tractive Effort||190 kN|
|Speed (loaded)||26.8 km/h|