Sandvik LH621i is an intelligent 21 tonne loader designed for rapid mine development and large scale underground mine production. With superior hydraulic power for fast bucket filling and drivetrain power for high ramp speed, the Sandvik LH621i is designed to quickly clear tunnel headings for rapid advance rates.
Sandvik LH621i is equipped with a fuel efficient 352kW Tier 2 / Euro Stage II Engine as standard. A 375kW Tier 4f / Stage IV low emission engine option is available with the use of Ultra Low Sulphur Diesel fuel.
Sandvik LH621i features multiple smart solutions such as the Sandvik Intelligent Control System, My Sandvik Digital Services Knowledge Box ™ on-board hardware and AutoMine® readiness as standard. The Integrated Weighing System (IWS) is optionally available for measuring payload in the bucket as well as the number of buckets filled during a shift.
Sandvik LH621i is a matching pair with the Sandvik TH663i truck for three-pass loading.
- Smart boom geometry and superior hydraulic power for fast bucket filling
- Premium cabin ergonomics for operator comfort
- Sandvik Intelligent Control System enabling multiple digital solutions
- Maintenance friendly with smart placement of key service areas and service access
- Low cost per tonneby extended component lifetimes and robust structure
|Dimension (L-W-H)||12.4 x 3.2 x 3.1 m|
|Capacity||21 metric ton|
|Bucket range||8 - 10.7 m3|
|Weight (operating)||58,800 kg|
|Hydraulic breakout force - lift||38,500 kg|
|Hydraulic breakout force - tilt||35,100 kg|
|Engine power||352 kW|
|Speed (loaded)||26 km/h|