Sandvik LH517i is an intelligent and efficient 17 metric-ton underground loader: Safer, Stronger, Smarter.
Our Sandvik LH517i is designed to meet customer expectations being safer, more reliable and efficient, supplemented with in-built intelligence enabling lower operating cost and improved connectivity. Sandvik LH517i includes intelligent features such as Sandvik Intelligent Control System, My Sandvik Digital Services Knowledge Box™ on-board hardware, and AutoMine® readiness as standard. Sandvik LH517i is a matching pair with the Sandvik TH551i for three-pass loading.
- High power-to-weight ratio ensures faster cycle times
- ROPS/FOPS-certified operator cabin improves safety
- Sandvik Intelligent Control system offers fast and easy diagnostics
- Low emission engine to ensure sustainable mining
- Ground-level daily maintenance enables safer servicing
- High hydraulic power
|Dimension (L-W-H)||11.5 x 3.2 x 2.8 m|
|Capacity||17.2 metric ton|
|Bucket range||7 - 8.6 m3|
|Weight (operating)||46,000 kg|
|Hydraulic breakout force - lift||35,000 kg|
|Hydraulic breakout force - tilt||29,450 kg|
|Engine power||310 kW|
|Speed (loaded)||27 km/h|