Sandvik LH514 is a compact automation-ready underground loader that has earned a reputation as a preferred loader in the industry. This combination of underground loader and underground hauler offers a 14-metric-ton capacity and excellent operator ergonomics as well as uninterrupted high productivity with low cost per loaded tonne.
Need to know more?
- Largest variety of options available to ensure optimized flexibility for any mine application
- Small envelope size and turning radius enable easy navigation
- ROPS/FOPS-certified operator canopy or cabin improve safety
- Sandvik Intelligent Control system offers fast and easy diagnostics
- Low emission engine to ensure sustainable mining
- Ground-level daily maintenance enables safer servicing
|Dimension (L-W-H)||10.5 x 3 x 3 m|
|Capacity||14 metric ton|
|Bucket range||4.6 - 7 m3|
|Weight (operating)||38,100 kg|
|Hydraulic breakout force - lift||28,000 kg|
|Hydraulic breakout force - tilt||23,500 kg|
|Engine power||256 kW|
|Speed (loaded)||32.7 km/h|