Sandvik LH202 is a new compact and lightweight 3-metric-ton-capacity Load Haul Dump (LHD) for narrow vein mining. Best payload to own weight ratio in its class. It offers both reduced dilution, better flexibility and operator safety when working in narrow vein operations.
The LH202 is full of features to help mines maximize tonnes and minimize extraction costs. It has been engineered to optimize machine width, length and turning radius, enabling operation with tunnel widths between 2.0 and 2.5 meters.
- Operator's compartment in the rear frame improves operator safety and ergonomics
- Reduced width and turning radius compared to other machines in the same size class enable lower cost per tonne
- Improved powertrain results in higher penetration rates and better loading efficiency
- Higher payloads boost productivity and reduce lifecycle costs
- Ground-level daily maintenance enables safer servicing
|Dimension (L-W-H)||6.2 x 1.5 x 2.1 m|
|Capacity||3 metric ton|
|Bucket range||1.3 - 1.5 m3|
|Weight (operating)||8,800 kg|
|Hydraulic breakout force - lift||5,800 kg|
|Hydraulic breakout force - tilt||6,400 kg|
|Engine power||50 kW|
|Speed (loaded)||10 km/h|