DT1132i Tunneling jumbo
Sandvik DT1132i is a fully automated i-series tunneling jumbo with three electro-hydraulic booms for fast and accurate drilling in tunneling and cavern excavations.
Need to know more?
It has automatic drilling functions and boom positioning, equipped the new high frequency rock drill RD535 and tools designed for high speed drilling, DT1132i provides customers a heavy-duty solution for their underground drilling needs.
Automated drilling of pre-planned drilling pattern combined with extensive data collection and reporting system enables continuous control of productivity, quality and efficiency.
In addition to face drilling, this unit can also be used for long-hole drilling, cross-cutting and bolt hole drilling.
- Up to 20% higher penetration rate with the new RD535 rock drill
- 25 % additional coverage in cross cut and bolt hole drilling
- 40% improved exhaust filtration with the new diesel motor (stage 5)
- Alpha360 & GT38 rock tools for optimized performance
- Ergonomic and extremely comfortable cabin with excellent visibility during tramming and drilling
- Intelligent drilling control system saves drilling tools and drilling time