DL422i Longhole drill rig
Sandvik DL422i is a fully automated, top hammer longhole drill designed for underground mass mining in 4 x 4 m or larger production drifts.
It is capable of drilling vertical and inclined fans and single or parallel Ø89-127 mm longholes up to 54 m in depth using ST58 and ST68 tube rods.
Need to know more?
- Automatic drilling cycles repetition with speed and precision: drilling automation package Platinum
- Teleremote drilling for unmanned operation through shift changes and breaks (option): up to 20% higher equipment utilization
- Intelligent drilling control system: adaptive drilling for improved performance, allows new technology implementation during product lifetime
- New user interface on the drill (cabin or offboard) and in the remote-control location and improved user experience
- Powerful HF1560ST rock drill: up to 10% more drilled meters per shift
- Fully instrumented ZR35 telescopic boom with electronic parallelism: accurate positioning and stability during drilling for good hole accuracy
- Readiness for: teleremote tramming with AutoMine® integration, teleremote fleet control, DrillConnect mobile application, My Sandvik digital service solutions