DL2711 Longhole drill rig
This top hammer longhole drill is fully mechanized and compact with an electro-hydraulic top hammer designed for underground mining in 3.2 x 3.2 meter or larger production drifts.
It is capable of drilling vertical and inclined fans and single or parallel diameter 64 – 89 mm longholes up to 38 meters in length, using T38, T45 and T51 MF-rods or Ø65 mm tube rods.
- Robust design and proven components ensure low operating costs
- Equipped with the HL710S hydraulic rock drill for large drilling capacity and high drilling performance
- The 360° drilling module rotation and wide boom swing and tilt angles make the drill suitable for most mining methods and various service support applications.
- Longhole drilling module with carrousel equipped with a strong anchoring system and feed instrumentation for precise positioning and excellent hole accuracy
- The carrier is designed for good visibility, mobility and stability, ensuring fast and safe tramming in narrow mine drifts.
- This version is more compact and allows drill module to be closer to the face.