DL210 Longhole drill rig
Sandvik DL210 is a compact and flexible electro-hydraulic longhole drill rig engineered for production drilling in narrow-vein underground mines. The rig is designed for vertical and inclined plane rings and fans. It is capable of drilling holes with a diameter of 51 to 64 millimeters (2 to 2 ½ inches), with a depth of up to 20 meters (66 feet).
Need to know more?
- Robust longhole drilling boom for accurate positioning and high-quality drilling
- Jumbo layout designed for good visibility and stability
- Operating environment and automatic actions for fast, safe drilling
- Portable remote control for accurate control and hole set-up
- Well-protected service points for easy access and better serviceability
Inner 3400 mm, Outer 5000 mm
|Engine power||58 kW|
|Hole diameter||51 - 64 mm
|Tramming dimensions||6,850 x 1,500 x 2,750 mm
|Boom / Mast type||Compact|
|Carrier type||Wheel mounted, frame steering|
|Engine type||Deutz L04D914, Diesel|