DB331 Secondary breaking drill rig
Sandvik DB331 is a mobile drill-and-charge unit with integrated mechanized drilling and explosive charging functions. The rig is based on a self-contained diesel hydraulic platform, with an on-board water tank and large compressor for air-mist flushing. A compact feed and efficient Sandvik RD314 rock drill enable easy positioning and fast drilling in confined spaces, such as inside a drawpoint.
Need to know more?
- Well protected canopy/cab for improved safety
- Self-contained autonomous mobile drill rig for flexible operations
- Remote operation of all functionalities for improved safety
- Fully mechanized drill and charge head for high efficiency
- High boom coverage, up to 8.4 meters reach for superior productivity
|Self-contained carrier, diesel power||100 kW|
|Rock position||On ground and hangup|
|Hole length||2000 mm|
|Hole diameter||41 - 64 mm|
Depending on options
|Boom||Sandvik SB60P (TS2-231)|