DS412iE Rock support drill rig
Sandvik DS412iE is a highly automated and productive, battery powered, bolter for underground mining operations and civil construction tunneling.
Need to know more?
This bolter is equipped with an electric driveline system including a battery package and electric motor for zero emissions while tramming.
The i-Class platform offers various levels of automation for rock support drilling. The high level of data collection during bolting allows to better know how drifts and tunnels are supported with possibility to document it.
- 0% Diesel emissions while tramming: improved working environment for people underground
- Up to 90% automatic bolting using one-bolt automation
- Higher rock reinforcement quality through assistive and automatic technologies connectivity
- Wide range of bolt types and lengths, including a combination of automatic cement mixer and automatic resin injection
- Modern and ergonomic cabin
- High parts commonality through the 400i-Class
- Excellent serviceability