DS412i Rock support drill
Sandvik DS412i is a bolter for 4,5m x 4,5m size headings combining a safe, ergonomic working environment with high levels of performance. The i-Class platform offers various levels of automation for rock support drilling. The high level of data collection during bolting allows to better know how drifts and tunnels are supported with possibility to document it.
Equipped with a completely new carrier, high frequency rock drill, the control system and an ergonomic cabin, the DS412i offers high levels of safety and efficiency providing peace of mind for all rock reinforcement operations.
- Up to 90% automatic bolting using one-bolt automation
- Higher rock reinforcement quality through assistive and automatic technologies connectivity
- Wide range of bolt types and lengths, including a combination of automatic cement mixer and automatic resin injection
- Modern and ergonomic cabin
- High parts commonality through the 400i-Class
- Excellent serviceability