DS312 Rock support drill rig
Sandvik DS312 is a compact and highly versatile rock support drill, with a dedicated screen handler boom, designed for fully mechanized rock reinforcement in underground mines with small and medium cross sections.
The bolting head smart design allows a wide range of bolting systems and lengths and ensures high productivity at low operating cost.
It can install common rock bolt types, from 1.5 to 3 meters (5' to 10').
Benefiting from its dedicated screen handler boom, the Sandvik DS312 allows safer and faster mechanized meshing process.
- Higher productivity:
- Up to +35% higher penetration rate with new SBH Bolting head and RD314 rock drill
- Fast and easy wire mesh reinforcement with a SB40SH screen handler boom featuring a 360° continuous rotation.
- High boom reach: up to 8 m mechanized bolting
- Optimized utilization: 6.8 m optimal coverage
- Improved process control: SBI Instrumentation and data transfer (option)
- Improved safety: fully mechanized rock bolting, single man operated - operator protected inside the new ergonomic cabin
- Flexibility: multipurpose carrier with 3 power sources (Std, D or DE), multi-voltage (option) and on board air and water (options)