LZ101LE Extra low profile dozer
Sandvik LZ101LE battery-powered dozer for low-seam operations improves underground working environments by eliminating exposure to hazardous emissions. It is an ideal machine for tabular ore bodies, such as platinum and chrome mines. Sandvik LZ101LE battery-powered dozer features a push capacity of up to four tons and is uniquely designed for cleaning stopes as low as 1.1 meters (3.6 feet).
- Safer operation using remote control
- Eliminates emissions during operation
- Able to operate in extra-low-profile stopes (1.1 meters)
- No need for fuel logistics
- Long-lasting molten salt battery technology further improves safety