DS221L Cable bolter
Sandvik DS221L is the first low-profile cable bolter with one-hole automation. It is a rock reinforcement drill rig specialized for pretensioned cable bolt installation, providing immediate rock support.
Sandvik DS221L is our latest low-profile drill, designed to work in gallery as low as two meters in underground mines and tunnels. Its variety of features ensure reliable, more efficient and precise bolting and reduce the risk of unsteady and hazardous results.
Sandvik Mining and Rock Solutions has more than 20 years of expertise in low seam activities. As with all our Sandvik drill rigs, this cable bolter is engineered for safer operation.
- Able to drill holes three times longer than available space
- Improved ergonomics: no more manual rod handling - no restriction in operator’s physical strength
- Cable pre-tensioning keeping the operator in a safer working environment
- Capacity of six pre-cut cable bolts in the cable magazine
- On board cement bag storage: up to 175 kilograms
- Automated grout control system, providing a constant quality of grout consistency
- Readiness for OptiMine® monitoring system with improved maintenance management and data logging availability
- Components commonality with other 211L product range