DS211L-M Rock support drill rig
Sandvik DS211L-M is an electro-hydraulic, low-profile bolting machine engineered for rock reinforcement in excavations with headroom as low as 1.85 meters (6 feet). This fully mechanized drill rig can be handled by a single operator. The dedicated drilling system ensures maximum drilling performance, good drill steel economy as well as optimal reliability.
Need to know more?
- Telescopic boom allows the installation of several bolt rows without moving the machine
- Remote operation maximizes safety
- New SICA platform enables data collection
- Training mode helps new operators
- V-shape layout offers good visibility and balance
- Four-wheel-drive articulated carrier ensures safe and fast maneuvering in tight conditions