DD220L Development drill rig
Sandvik DD220L is a two-boom, electro-hydraulic development drill engineered for excavations with headroom as low as 1.7 meters (5.6 feet). This low-profile mining drill rig has two robust universal booms with large, optimum-shaped coverage, 360-degree rotation and full automatic parallelism for fast and easy face drilling.
- Two booms ensure high performance
- Hose layout maximizes protection in low headings
- V-shape layout designed for good visibility and balance
- Four-wheel-drive articulated carrier ensures fast and safe maneuvering
- Drilling system ensures high performance and reliability
- Operator environment and automatic functions ensure safe, accurate drilling