DA201 Pipe handlers
Sandvik DA201 pipe handler is self-contained and track mounted, and powered by an onboard diesel engine.
It can also be powered by the ITH drill through umbilical hose during handling of pipes.
Need to know more?
The DA201 is equipped with removable pipe cassette, telescopic boom, manipulator arm with rotary actuators and a control system, for loading and unloading Ø79–152 mm (3⅛-6") pipes 1220–1830 mm (4–6') in length, in drilling of holes up to 200 m in length.
- Improved safety and minimized operator fatigue with mechanized pipe handling
- Improved productivity through control on the drill with a portable remote panel
- Less time spent in handling the drill pipes, increased drilling capacity and productivity
- Allows mechanized operation in small drifts where the use of large drill units is restricted
- Loading of pipes directly on the pipe arm of the drill with correct placement in the drift