DU431 Articulated in-the-hole production drill rig
Sandvik DU431 is a fully mechanized and compact in-the-hole (ITH) longhole drill fitted with an onboard booster and designed for underground mining in 3.2 x 3.2 m or larger production drifts.
This rig is capable of drilling vertical and inclined fans and single or parallel Ø89–254 mm (3½"–10") longholes up to 100 m (330') in depth, using 3" to 8" in-the-hole hammers and Ø76–127 mm (3"–5") drill pipes.
- Compact size and heavy-duty articulated carrier for good mobility and stability
- On-board reciprocating air booster improves unit mobility and increases productivity
- Highly versatile boom with wide swing and tilt angles, and the 210° feed pivot swing
- Field proven CANbus control system for improved performance, hole accuracy and tool life
- Available in configuration for reverse circulation
- Wide range of feed and pipe arm configurations
- The rear carrier layout allows safe and fast access to service points from ground level