DU311-TVK Tracked in-the-hole production drill rig
Sandvik DU311-TVK is a versatile, compact, track mounted ITH longhole drill fitted with an onboard booster, designed for underground mining in 4 x 4 m or larger production drifts.
It can be used with the V-30 reaming head in Ø762 mm (30”) raise boring for slot or ventilation raises, ore passes, waste chutes or service holes.
Need to know more?
Sandvik DU311-TVK is also capable of drilling vertical and inclined fans and single or parallel Ø89–254 mm (3½”–10”) longholes up to 100 m in depth, using 3” to 8” in-the-hole hammers and Ø76–127 mm (3”–5”) pipes.
- Unit suitable for most mining methods and various service support applications: 360° feed rotation, wide slide-over and feed tilt
- Compact size drill for service support and production drilling in narrow mine drifts
- Main product platform for V–30 reaming
- Heavy-duty feed positioning system for accurate alignment and stability in drilling
- Field proven CANbus control system for improved performance, hole accuracy and tool life
- Designed for use with the full range of Sandvik pipe handlers, boosters and compressors
- Safety in maintenance: all service points are accessible from ground level