DU311-TK Tracked in-the-hole production drill rig
Sandvik DU311-TK is a versatile, compact, track mounted ITH longhole drill fitted with an onboard booster, designed for underground mining in 4 x 4 m or larger production drifts.
It can also be used for reaming up to Ø445 mm (17½”) holes in rapid raising using 8” to 12” hammers.
Sandvik DU311-TK is capable of drilling vertical and inclined fans and single or parallel Ø89–254 mm (3½”–10”) longholes up to 100 m in depth, using 3” to 8” in-the-hole hammers and Ø76–127 mm (3”–5”) pipes.
- Unit suitable for most mining methods and various service support applications: 360° feed rotation, wide slide-over and feed tilt
- Compact size drill for production drilling and service support in narrow mine drifts, available in configuration for reverse circulation
- Heavy-duty feed positioning system for accurate alignment and stability in drilling
- Equipped with mechanized pipe carousel for improved safety and productivity
- Field proven CANbus control system for improved performance, hole accuracy and tool life
- Designed for use with the full range of Sandvik pipe handlers, boosters and compressors
- Safety in maintenance: all service points are accessible from ground level