RANGER™ DX910i SURFACE TOP HAMMER DRILL RIG
The Ranger™ DX910i is the flagship model of our Ranger™ DXi family. Featuring the Sandvik intelligence features, the most powerful rock drills of RD900 Series and unique CT55 and CT67 rock tools, Ranger™ DX910i characterizes a revolutionary generation of top hammer surface drill rigs with an optimized drilling system. With an ultimate drilling coverage of 290° (55 m2), it is the most capable and efficient rig in its class.
Need to know more?
Get reach. Get performance. Get connected.
All the Ranger™ DXi family's top hammer surface drill rigs feature a revolving superstructure. Thanks to its 290-degree reach enabling drilling coverage of 55 square meters, you'll save time and minimize the need to reposition your rig.
Ranger™ DXi rigs ultimate drilling performance is based on the fully optimized drilling system: the proven and powerful Sandvik RD900 Series rock drills and the unique curved thread CT Series rock tools transforming the power to straight holes.
RangerTM DXi’s productivity is boosted by advanced connectivity features, that make monitoring fleet performance, machine health and utilization easy.
- 290 degrees revolving upper structure with 55 m2 drilling coverage area
- Expanded rock drill selection (21-30 kW) with a new long-piston RD930C rock drill designed for efficient drilling of larger hole sizes
- Unique curved thread Sandvik CT55 and CT67 rock tools offer up to 20 % higher penetration rates
- Advanced intelligent options, such as iTorque control system, hole-to-hole navigation, one-hole automation and TIM3D
- Drilling productivity can be boosted with My Sandvik Productivity fleet performance monitoring system.
- Comfortable iCab cabin with extremely low noise level 73,5 dB
|Recommended hole diameter||89 - 140 mm* (3.5 - 5.5 in.)|
|Drill rod / tube diameter||51 and 60 mm (2 and 2 ⅜ in.)|
|Hydraulic rock drill||RD927L (27 kW) / RD930C (30 kW)|
Volvo TAD882VE (EU Stage V, T4F)
Volvo TAD852VE (T3)
|Flushing air capacity||9.5 m³/min, up to 10 bar|
|Certificate||ROPS and FOPS|
|Transport Length||12.4 m (40.7 ft)|
|Transport Width||2.45 m (8 ft)|
|Transport Height||3.3 m (10.8 ft)|
|Weight||19,600 kg (43,210 lb)|
* if larger than 127 mm holes drilled, consult factory